Legal services that generate new business opportunities
Valea has a strong team of lawyers that are experienced and proficient in handling all legal matters concerning IP. Our ambition is clear: we shall always provide the right level of legal support and propose the legal activities that make the most sense from a business perspective. This applies regardless of whether it concerns trademarks, domain names, copyrights, designs, patents or marketing related matters.
- Top ranked practitioners - Magnus Johansson, Richard Wolff and Linda Granstrand Füle listed in WTR 1000
- Handling the trademark and/or design portfolio for several of the largest industrial companies in the Nordics
- Substantial experience from the industry through long term secondment assignments and/or in-house experience
- 100+ direct trademark filings handled yearly and numerous indirect filings internationally
- 200+ direct design filings handled yearly and numerous indirect filings internationally
- Substantial practice in enforcing IP online and offline, including domain name disputes and enforcement of trademark rights in e-commerce context.
- Well versed in the intersection between technology and law
Valea’s legal services include:
We provide legal advice within intellectual property and marketing law, and thereto closely related legal issues. Our practice includes protection, commercialization and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Seminars & Workshops
We arrange seminars and workshops in intellectual property rights both in Sweden and abroad upon request.
Litigation and Dispute resolutions
Intellectual property rights can be subject to infringement, whether deliberate or not. Read more about how we support our clients in connection with litigation and dispute resolution.
Licensing and Contracts
Contracts of various kinds play an important role in the work of protecting, defending and commercializing intellectual property rights. Read more about how we can help our clients with licensing, contracts and other commercial agreements.
In corporate acquisitions and sales, intellectual property rights are often included. We assist our clients with an inventory, valuation of intellectual property rights, in connection with acquisitions and mergers. Read more about due diligence under the Commercialisation section.
Valuation and Audit
Being able to present intangible assets at a concrete value is often valuable in many contexts. Valea has special knowledge and experience of the valuation of intellectual property rights. Read more about valuation and audit under the Commercialisation section.